This is one of my favorite fall dinner recipes. Join me as I make orange glazed pan seared pork chops with southern fried cabbage and apples. Nothing would be complete without a little bacon on top. Try this one out guys. You won’t be sorry.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 head Cabbage
1 small onion
6 slices of thick bacon
- Cut bacon into chunks and sear. Reserve 2 tbsp of grease for frying cabbage.
- Add in diced onion and cabbage
- Cook until wilted but not browned top with bacon
- Season Pork chops with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Sear on hot pan with butter.
- When almost done, glaze with orange juice.
- Keep warm in the oven or microwave while cooking apples.
- Dice apples 1/4 thick. Add to pan with pork drippings along with orange juice and cinnamon. Cook until slightly soft.
- Top pork chops with apples.
Journey by Declan DP Music https://soundcloud.com/declandp Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b… Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/zDVKg3riNGU
Harmony by Ikson https://soundcloud.com/ikson Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/ytwb-xsfaIE