Join me as I make strawberry cobbler with our haul from Cadron Crest Orchard. If you need to use up from fresh fruit, this recipe is super versatile. I’ve used this recipe with blueberries, strawberries, peaches, apples, and blackberries all with success.
“One” Fine Cobbler:
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Milk
1 TBSP Baking Powder
1/2 – 1 tsp Salt (Optional)
1 Stick Salted Butter
1 can of fruit or 2 cups of fresh fruit
Sugar and cinnamon to dust the top
- Prepare your fruit if using fresh by cutting up and adding 1 Tbsp sugar. Set aside
- Preheat your oven to 350. Put stick of butter in your dish and put in the oven to melt as it heats up.
- Prepare your dry ingredients by mixing flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Measure out Milk
- Once your butter is melted, mix milk and dry ingredients together. Pour batter over melted butter. Add fruit on top.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake @350 for 35-45 mins
You can contact me at email@example.com
Rock Angel by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b… Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/K8eRXvLL7Wo
#CadronCrestOrchard #StrawberryCobbler #CobblerRecipe