Today I’m bringing you another family favorite. Shepherd’s Pie!
I made this one with Venison and Beef because that’s what we had in the freezer, but feel free to use any ground meat you’ve got. I totally used mushrooms, onions, and carrots when we were vegan. Still yummy!
5 or 6 Russet Potatoes
1/2 Stick of Butter
Splash of milk
1lb Ground Meat (Deer and Beef)
1/2 Onion Chopped
1/2 Cup Chopped Carrots
1/3 cup Green Peas (Optional)
1/4 Cup Flour
3-4 Beef Bouillon Cubes
1 Cup of Water (or more for consistency)
- Skin, Chop, and boil potatoes in water.
- Once the potatoes are softened, drain, add butter, salt, pepper, and a splash of milk and mash.
- Brown meat mixture, onion, and carrot over medium high heat.
- Add in flour and beef bullion and cook for a few minutes.
3.Add in water and simmer until you get the desired consistency.
- Layer Meat in the bottom of your pan, add potatoes on top. Salt, Pepper, and dot with butter and broil until golden brown.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adventures by A Himitsu https://soundcloud.com/a-himitsu Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b… Music released by Argofox https://youtu.be/8BXNwnxaVQE Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/MkNeIUgNPQ8